INSURANCE USERS' COMMUNITY FORUM
Curated, unbiased answers to your insurance questions. Powered by experts. Powered by you (+ 3K members)
Hi, I was trying to buy Corona Kavach policy through several online portals but could not do so. A representative of one such portal communicated that insurance companies had stopped offering these two policies. But I could any find any reliable source confirming this news.
Is it true that companies have stopped offering Corona Kavach & Rakshak? If not, which providers are selling them online?
I have provided the RT_PCR Test report from authorized lab. However the insurance company requesting Covid report in ICMR format. what to do if lab is unable to provide. ICMR ID and SRF ID both shared with Insurance company. It a diagnosis cover and insurance company delaying it with one document or other.
I am self quarantining myself at home post detection of COVID19 and not getting admitted to the hospital. Will I still be paid by Corona Rakshak?
My brother was suggesting that Corona Rakshak and Kavach have different types of coverage and it is better to get them both.
- I currently don't have any other insurance policy.
- Will I be eligible to buy both?
- How much will they cost? (If I can only buy one, which one should I prioritise)
I have a health insurance plan from Future Generali with a cover of 15Lakhs floater for myself and my wife. Do you think we should still buy a Corona Kavach or Corona Rakshak? IMO - the cover I have should be enough even in case of a Covid admission - am I missing something?
Hi Team, I have a family floater insurance policy for my family 2Adult+2Kids for 10L and Super Top up policy for 20L. Both base policy and super top up are with HDFC Ergo. I am looking for couple experts suggestions:
- Do i need to buy a Corona Kavach policy for my Family. what would be the ideal coverage.
- I am looking to increase SuperTop Up cover, but HDFC ergo doesnot give coverage beyond 20L. Which superTop up policy do you suggest for a coverage of 30L.
- Is insurance portability applicable for superTop up policy.
- Do i need to shift my Base policy to the new SuperTop up provider.
I was exploring health insurance plans, and they're very expensive right now. Can I instead just buy a Corona insurance (Like Corona Kavach or Corona Rakshak) for just this year?
One of my friends Dad was admitted in the Hospital for covid treatment. Insurance Company is asking Covid Positive Report but he took on CT Scan Report and Got Admitted in the Hospital Directly. Even Hospital Authorities didn't ask for Covid Report. Please Provide the solution for it
I have bought max bupa health reassure family floater plan with SI of 10 lac with the safegaurd addon for me and wife ( age 31 and 28)
Also I have a super top up(health re charge ) of 90 lacs with deductible of 10 lacs.
My Questions are as below.
- First and most important question is how is the plan and the SI that i have taken?What are your views on that ??
- Second,The super top up has a room rent cap of single room (this was what the corporate agent said that it is a ac room with attached bathroom of the lowest value).I was okay with this configuration. What do you think about this limitation? Can a person be comfortable in such room.
- The main burning question.Looking at the covid situation,the oxygen cylind prices have skyrockted .Will this oxygen cylinder cost be covered under this policy?
- Last question is that i hope covid hospitilisation is covered under this policy and if the waiting period is 15 days??
I have a free look period going on .
So if get answers to above question.It will be really helpful :)