back arrow Back


reply Share
16 Jun, 2021 by  Vikash Chordia

Sir my corona kavach policy from max bupa and claim amount was 187873 but they approved 104000 only. I here want to know whom to approach for reconsideration of deductions and can you share any letter format for the same

like like
Health Insurance

1 Answer

16 Jun, 2021
Self Employed - Digital Consultant

Hi Vikash,

You should do the following in the order it is mentioned -

1) Write to the Grievance Redressal Officer of Max Bupa & seek a clarification. You can find the e-mail ID on Max Bupa's website as well as on IRDAI website.

2) If do not hear from the Grievance Officer within 15 days or you are not satisfied with their response, you can write to the Insurance Ombudsman.

There are no standard letter formats. You should just ensure that you include your policy no, claim ID, relevant dates pertaining to hospitalization & your communication with Max Bupa very clearly in the letter.

My fellow contributor Anuj Jindal runs a claims assistance firm called 'Sure Claim'. You can also write to him at for expert opinion on your claim.

Best Wishes,

Asad Akbar

like like
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply

Tired of dealing with call centers!

Get a professional advisor for life!


Rs. 1799


Discover the best tips for insurance every week!

Beshak is not regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and does not have any alliance or association with any Insurance business.
© Copyright 2023 Beshak Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: The content on the website is purely for information purposes for the public at large, and does not constitute personal financial advice for a specific individual reader.
If you are reading this, it means you love reading the fine print. Why not get paid for what you love doing - Join us by writing to now 🙂