Few Queries to finalise Medical insurance
Dear Mr. Mahavir and Team Beshak,
Many thanks for bringing such a platform where lot of information is available to help one in finalizing the ever confusing insurance plans. Keep it up. I have gathered a lot of knowledge from your platform before coming to a final conclusion. Few doubts remain, if you and the team can throw some light then definitely will be help to all the community:
- Wife was diagnosed, treated and cured for Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2012. As of today perfectly fine without any illness and working . Will the insurer reject the policy issue inspite of such an old treated illness. As I have read in your forum only that as per new guidelines only 4 years illness preceding the policy year are considered PED.
- Which is better, Should I go for Individual or floater policy along with my son and wife.
- Is taking a rider of covering NP and consumables worth. What is your advise and good plans which cover NP.
- Also, when we talk about policy appreciation Rate, is there a website or any forum at Beshak which can provide the details of Policy Appreciation rate of different companies so that one does not fall prey to sudden unbearable rise in costs.
- We already have a corporate Group Policy for Rs. 5 lacs for family, Does buying Super top up makes sense, if yes, which is the best super top up plan to go ahead with this.
Regards and Many Thanks