Health Insurance Policy
17 Dec, 2022 by Kumara Swamy Reddy
I would like to take Health insurance plan for self (aged 61 with Hypertension) and wife (aged 51 with Hypothyroidism).
1) Can I go for floater policy or Multiple policies under a single policy number(With more SI for self & less SI for wife)
2) As premium will be more considering my age, can I take a Base plan for less SI and a Super top up plan for more SI of the same company as it may reduce total premium.
3) Can you suggest best insurance plan
4) I went through Niva Bupa Reassure and HDFC Ergo Optima Secure and Restore plans and their Super Top up plans. Also, looked into Star Health Comprehensive/Assure plans and Aditya Birla Active Health Essential/Platinum plans but their premise are on high side
5) As I am a Central Govt. Pensioner and covered under CGHS for lifetime, on safe side would like to take alternative insurance from a pvt company.
Kindly advise/suggest which plan meets our requirements.