Help required in selecting between LIC Tech Term, Tata AIA Sampoorna Raksha, Insta Protect
15 Apr, 2022 by Aditya B
Need help in selecting term plan between LIC Tech Term, Tata AIA Sampoorna Raksha, Insta Protect and Max Life Online Smart Secure Plus Term plans
Here is my overall analysis
- LIC though the oldest and most trusted choice seems a little expensive than others and also does not seem to be providing critical illness, disability benefit, waiver of premium covers. This seems to be available inbuilt only in TATA AIA Sampoorna Raksha Insta Protect. Is that correct? Please advise.
- Max Life seem to be showcasing themselves as a free return of premium if one surrenders the policy at the age of 57 and if the policy cover is upto 72 years of age or more than that. Is that really available and true? If yes, is it advisable to go for such facility or is it just a marketing gimmick ?
- All term plans seem to be showcasing some specific amount as base cover and some amount as a rider cover. What exactly is the meaning of that and how does that work in real time in case there is a situation of making a claim?
- In a situation of making a claim, which term plan provides the most hassle free complete online experience from buying to making the claim?
- Is there any medical checkup that is required before buying any of these term plans? If yes, does the company actually pay for it or one has to pay from their own pocket? If the company does pay for such medical checkup which is the best and most reliable?
- If buying the term plan online, does one need to pay in advance before any medical checkup is done or does all the documentation, medical checkup happen before the actual payment?
- How much time does each of these term plan companies typically take to issue the policy online after the premium is paid?
Experts- Please guide with specific detailed answers.