ACHA ADVICE. SACHA ADVISOR
back arrow Back

Lic jeevan anand plan 149 surrender

reply Share
03 Apr, 2022 by  Srinivasrao Singaraju

Dear Sir I bought jeevan anand plan 149 in 2013. It's 24 years to be paid. This year I didn't paid and I want to surrender the policy. Can I do this... And how much amount I wl get back now. I paid till now 9 years. Kindly help.

like like

2 Answer

connect with advisor

Yes you can surrender your policy, to know the exact surrender value , you will have to visit your branch and submit the surrender form along with original policy bond.

like like
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply
05 Apr, 2022
CEO, Insurance Samadhan

Dear Srinivas

Is is a good plan and I shall recommend you to continue paying , reasons are given below :

1. As your payment term is long , your bonus rate will be approx rs 35 per 1000 . So if your um assured is Rs 10 lakh, you shall get rs 35000 per year for next 24 year .

2. You will get approx double the amount paid by you after 24 year .

3. You are also guaranteed to recive the death cover after receiving maturity .

Jeevan Anand is a good plan , pay rs 10 lalh in 24 year and receive rs 20 lakh plus Rs 10 lakh .

If you surrender then you have losses as below

1. You loose the cover , now the premium will be higher .

2. You shall receive approx 60 % of premium paid . Thos include surrender value of bonuses .

3. You loose your insurability .

So use wisdom and reinstate your policy .

like like
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply

Tired of dealing with call centers!

Get a professional advisor for life!

Rs. 1799

LIFETIME FREE

Limited Period Offer

or

Discover the best tips for insurance every week!

Beshak is not regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and does not have any alliance or association with any Insurance business.
© Copyright 2022 Beshak Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: The content on the website is purely for information purposes for the public at large, and does not constitute personal financial advice for a specific individual reader.
If you are reading this, it means you love reading the fine print. Why not get paid for what you love doing - Join us by writing to info@beshak.org now 🙂