Looking to finalise Health Insurance for Policy.
A great thanks to Mr. Mahavir and Team Beshak for doing a commendable job in providing information regarding all type of insurance and helping the community in choosing the right mix. I have gone through most of articles posted by Team Beshak ad Advisors. While concluding the Purchase of health insurance few doubts/queries still remain in my mind. Hope to get an answer to help me finalise the plan for family.
- Wife had a very old history running back to 2012, she was treated for Hodgkins Lymphoma which was cured in 6 months. Will this affect the issuance of Policy. At present she is absolutely fit without any illness and working.
- There are talks about premium acceleration by different companies. Is there a website or some chart at Beshak which tells about the premium acceleration rate of different plans.
- Is the cover for Non payables/Consumables wort it. or is there something hidden which we cant see.
- What is better to go for: Floater or Individuals (mine is a family including me, wife and son who is 15).
- I have a corporate plan from my employer. Would it be easy to take a super top up plan or is it better to go ahead with a stand alone plan.
- What are the benefits of Restore plans. is it worth it or one can take without it.
- Based on my requirements, also suggests some good plans basically which covers no room rent cap, easy claims, Restore option and possibly cover for consumables.
Request you to pls share your valuable advice and help me in finalizing the right plan.