Need suggestion on health insurance for my parents
My father took voluntary retirement and now he no longer has access to any medical benefits. I would like to take health insurance for my father (Age: 53) and mother (Age: 47). My father doesn't have any health-related problems. My mother has thyroid and had knee replacement surgery in 2019 but she doesn't have any other health issues.
How much coverage is sufficient based on the health history of my parents?
Can someone suggest a good health insurance policy with the following options?
- No copay
- Covers all day-care procedures
- Covers covid related illness
- Sum assured rebound benefit
- No room rent limits or capping
- Coverage for ambulance and organ donor expenses
- Lifelong renewal
- Cashless hospitalization and access to most of the network hospitals
- Covers Pre/Post hospitalization expenses
- High claim settlement ratio
Let me know if I miss anything and worth considering.