back arrow Back

Personal Accident Cover - Niva Bupa v/s Care v/s HDFC Ergo

reply Share
05 Jan, 2023 by  Nitin Amlani

Namaste, Beshak Community

Best Wishes for the New Year.

Wish to purchase a 1 cr. Personal Accident Cover. Can you please share recommendations/experiences in purchasing this policy?

I have been suggested to purchase Niva Bupa AccidentCare.But, they don't seem to cover claims related to burns, and also Temporary Total Disability (O) requires additional premium payment

Care and HDFC Ergo provide more comprehensive cover but max sum insured is Rs.75 lakhs.

Please advise and suggest.



like like
Accident Insurance

1 Answer

05 Jan, 2023
connect with advisor

Hdfc has one plan called My Health Koti Suraksha where you can get 1 cr sum insured and also you will get TTD benefit of 100000/week upto 104 weeks.

They are providing insurance cover on the basis of Annual Income.

If your income is 10lakh/ Year than you will get 10 times of Annual Income , so 1 cr cover

like like
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply
connect with advisor

Tired of dealing with call centers!

Get a professional advisor for life!


Rs. 1799


Discover the best tips for insurance every week!

Beshak is not regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and does not have any alliance or association with any Insurance business.
© Copyright 2023 Beshak Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: The content on the website is purely for information purposes for the public at large, and does not constitute personal financial advice for a specific individual reader.
If you are reading this, it means you love reading the fine print. Why not get paid for what you love doing - Join us by writing to now 🙂