ACHA ADVICE. SACHA ADVISOR
back arrow Back

Policy renewal loading

reply Share
07 Apr, 2022 by  Sri Balaji S


I opted for health insurance hdfc ergo optima restore with loading 25% due to pre existing disease.

Now on next age slap, if the premium increases by 10%, will the premium again loaded with 25% with the total of 35%?

like like
0
Health Insurance
Purchase

5 Answer

Post
07 Apr, 2022
Sri Balaji S

Please answer to this

like like
0
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply
08 Apr, 2022
connect with advisor

Dear Sir your proposal is accepted with 25% Loading so According to agewise premium slab you have to bear 25% loading above normal slab.

Loading will not be elliminated it will stay there until you continue renewing your policy.


like like
0
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply
connect with advisor

I second with Anand, loading remains constant whatever your age adjusted premium will be the loading shall be applied over & above that.

like like
0
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply
08 Apr, 2022
CEO, Insurance Samadhan

Dear Balaji

You will be paying 25 % loading on revised slab .

like like
0
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply
08 Apr, 2022
connect with advisor

Hi Balaji,

Loading premium will be applied to your health insurance in renewals and it will increase as per the age band .


In future if any other disease if you come and disclose to the health insurance company they will charge additional loading premium.

like like
0
icon-comment 0 Comments
icon-reply Reply

Tired of dealing with call centers!

Get a professional advisor for life!

Rs. 1799

LIFETIME FREE

Limited Period Offer

or

Discover the best tips for insurance every week!

Beshak is not regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) and does not have any alliance or association with any Insurance business.
© Copyright 2022 Beshak Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: The content on the website is purely for information purposes for the public at large, and does not constitute personal financial advice for a specific individual reader.
If you are reading this, it means you love reading the fine print. Why not get paid for what you love doing - Join us by writing to info@beshak.org now 🙂