Should I take a term insurance? If yes, which one?
Hey, this is Anuj Jain from Jaipur (Rajasthan). I am 25 years old living with my parents. We do have a family-floater health insurance but I don't have a term insurance. Dad's almost 55 now, and I feel that it'd be a good idea to take a term insurance policy.
- We don't have any loans, debts etc
- We have a joint family with grandparents, uncles, their families and us all living nicely together. Established family business but my father doesn't run that, his brothers do. He has separate job.
- Dad's present income is around 6LPA, mine is around 12LPA
- Things in plan are a house for my parents majorly
- I might be married in few years and have kids in the next few
Keeping this in mind, please suggest some policies and key terms/numbers to go after. Also I'd appreciate if you ask any questions you might have that will help me decide better.