Term Insurance Postponement
I applied for following insurance from Maxlife
1. Term Insurance. In Nov 2022, I applied for an term insurance which was postponed by max life due to anxiety and liver enzymes issues. I was not any medications since Aug 2022.
2. ULIP insurance- In Aug 2023, I applied for ULIP for which they required additional medical tests and investigation reports of previous health check up. I withdrew my proposal without undergoing medical or providing any documents. My proposal has been cancelled
My questions are :
1. Considering I don't have any medical issues or on any medications from last 12 months, Should I consider taking term insurance from MaxLife again or any other good life insurance company.
2. If I go with other insurance company, should I disclose both ULIP and term policy from maxlife in other company proposal form or just term insurance proposal since I withdrew ULIP application before their decisioning.
3. Should I need to declare anxiety again in form as i inadvertently mentioned it previously as Anxiety but it was not ( stress related concerns).Since proposal form specifically asks for this question in the proposal form.
4. Do I need to ensure any documentation from doctor regarding fit and health status ?
5. Should I wait further to get term insurance ( considering cooling off period by some insurance companies of 2 years or so)