Surprisingly simple & honest answers to all Term Insurance Qs!
- Do I really need Term Insurance? 🤔
- Buy Early Save More 💰 - Thumb-rule or Dumb-rule?
- Types of death ☠️ not covered?
- Does buying cover up to 99 yrs 👵 make sense?
- How to know how much coverage my family 👨👩👧👦 needs?
- Can high Claim Settlement Ratio 📈 guarantee claim settlement?
- Where to get the ✨best policy✨ from?
- eBook Version 2 is here with 💄cute makeover + 🔍more informative stuff
Sweetly researched advice, no sugarcoating
The Whats, Whys and Hows of Term Insurance that help you make the right decision, with utmost confidence.
Personas & examples, so you can relate max
Check, compare, analyse, and find the best policy to fulfil your lovely family's dreams and goals, even if you're not around.
Crazy detailed calculators
So you can accurately find out the actual coverage your family would need. You do the protection, we’ll do the maths!
Customisations that fit you like a glove
Whatever your personal preferences are - from payment to payout to riders - we’ll help you figure out the best options.
Right place to buy the right plan from
Insurance websites, web-aggregators, financial advisors, and even a neighbour is selling policy. Whom to actually trust? Ok ok, we got that too!
Easy-breezy answers to your FAQs
We take your questions seriously! And answer them with utmost honesty! So you never feel betrayed with insurance, ever again :)
I had a chance to get an early look at the Term Insurance Guide by the Beshak team and it helped me answer some important doubts about how the policy works. The ebook is detailed, beginner friendly and simplifies a process that would otherwise be complex. I would highly recommend giving it a read to understand Term Insurance from an Indian perspective.
This is an extremely important, user-friendly, manual on one of the most important financial products. The writers are veterans in their field and the book is a must-read for all of us to understand how life insurance works. It is both comprehensive and well-researched while not being too complicated. Raho Beshak that this is worth your time!
Host of Popular Podcast Paisa Vaisa
This ebook is something that every young person needs to read even if they dont know it to understand term insurance. Its jargon free, well designed and extremely easy to grasp. I know I had at least a few takeaways from the first chapters itself.
Public health journalist
Beshak is your source for clear, research-backed information & analysis of insurance plans. Our sole focus is to help you make well-informed decisions on insurance. We don't sell or advertise insurance plans or companies.
Term insurance is the simplest and cheapest type of life insurance. It pays your family a guaranteed sum of money in case your death happens during the policy duration.
A term insurance policy offers financial protection to your
dependents at a very low cost. It allows you to customize and design
a policy that exactly fits your and your family’s needs. In the
event of your untimely demise, your family will be able to keep up
their current lifestyle intact without giving up on any of their
dreams. A term insurance plan will also safeguard your family
against any kind of loans/ liabilities you’ve taken, in case you
pass away early.
In all, if you have financial dependents, a term insurance plan is your best option to ensure that their needs and dreams are fulfilled - both in the short-term and long-term.
- When is the right time to buy a term insurance policy?
- How much term insurance cover do you need?
- How to leave a financial legacy for your family through term insurance?
- What are increasing covers and are they useful?
- Why is the Married Women's Property Act important?
- What are term insurance riders and which ones should you pick?
Here are 4 reasons why you should get this eBook right away -
- It contains research-based advice and concepts explained, with fun and engaging illustrations
- It busts several misconceptions around term insurance like never before - including the myth around the claim settlement ratio.
- It features a detailed calculator that will help you calculate the appropriate term insurance cover, so you don’t have to rely on any thumb-rules.
- It includes exclusive Beshak tips on how to handpick the right customizations based on your family’s needs. Several examples and personas included!
- Should you buy the cheapest term insurance policy, or go for a brand?
- Can you upgrade your existing Term Insurance policy?
- What are the reasons for a term insurance policy to get rejected?
- After getting the policy do you need to update the insurer, in case of any health issues, new habits like smoking, etc.?
- Should you buy two policies just to diversify the cover across two insurance companies?