The Whats, Whys and Hows of Term Insurance that help you make well-informed decisions.
Personas and examples
So you can compare, analyse and find the best policy to fulfil all your family's dreams, even if you're not around.
Because being meticulous is good. Especially when it comes to your family's financial future.
Do I even need Term Insurance?
Term Insurance is not for everyone. Find out if you need it, or can take a pass?
How much cover does my family need?
Thumb-rules have flaws. We've designed the most meticulous way to calculate the right cover for you, and your family!
What about riders?
What are riders, and how do they work? Learn which ones will help you, and why!
I had a chance to get an early look at the Term Insurance Guide by the Beshak team and it helped me answer some important doubts about how the policy works. The ebook is detailed, beginner friendly and simplifies a process that would otherwise be complex. I would highly recommend giving it a read to understand Term Insurance from an Indian perspective.
This is an extremely important, user-friendly, manual on one of the most important financial products. The writers are veterans in their field and the book is a must-read for all of us to understand how life insurance works. It is both comprehensive and well-researched while not being too complicated. Raho Beshak that this is worth your time!
Host of Popular Podcast Paisa Vaisa
This ebook is something that every young person needs to read even if they dont know it to understand term insurance. Its jargon free, well designed and extremely easy to grasp. I know I had at least a few takeaways from the first chapters itself.
Public health journalist
Beshak is your source for clear, research-backed information & analysis of insurance plans. Our sole focus is to help you make well-informed decisions on insurance. We don't sell or advertise insurance plans or companies.
Term insurance is the simplest and cheapest type of life insurance. It pays your family a guaranteed sum of money in case your death happens during the policy duration.
A term insurance policy offers financial protection to your
dependents at a very low cost. It allows you to customize and design
a policy that exactly fits your and your family’s needs. In the
event of your untimely demise, your family will be able to keep up
their current lifestyle intact without giving up on any of their
dreams. A term insurance plan will also safeguard your family
against any kind of loans/ liabilities you’ve taken, in case you
pass away early.
In all, if you have financial dependents, a term insurance plan is your best option to ensure that their needs and dreams are fulfilled - both in the short-term and long-term.
- When is the right time to buy a term insurance policy?
- How much term insurance cover do you need?
- How to leave a financial legacy for your family through term insurance?
- What are increasing covers and are they useful?
- Why is the Married Women's Property Act important?
- What are term insurance riders and which ones should you pick?
Here are 4 reasons why you should get this eBook right away -
- It contains research-based advice and concepts explained, with fun and engaging illustrations
- It busts several misconceptions around term insurance like never before - including the myth around the claim settlement ratio.
- It features a detailed calculator that will help you calculate the appropriate term insurance cover, so you don’t have to rely on any thumb-rules.
- It includes exclusive Beshak tips on how to handpick the right customizations based on your family’s needs. Several examples and personas included!
- Should you buy the cheapest term insurance policy, or go for a brand?
- Can you upgrade your existing Term Insurance policy?
- What are the reasons for a term insurance policy to get rejected?
- After getting the policy do you need to update the insurer, in case of any health issues, new habits like smoking, etc.?
- Should you buy two policies just to diversify the cover across two insurance companies?